Blog – SMMAGENCEPRO

Blog

img

Essential Steps When Starting Your Blog

JANUARY 15, 2020 It seems like everyone has a blog these days, and like every one of those people could easily produce a list of things they wished they knew before they started that blog. Starting a blog is a great experience, and there are a lot of ways to make it easier on yourself. Here are some […]

Read More
img

Power Words that Sell

JANUARY 15, 2020 Let’s play a game – which of these products are you more likely to buy? Product one, who’s advertisement uses dynamic words, or product two, who’s advertisement simply states “buy now”? Obviously, you would choose to go with product one! Words make a huge difference when it comes to making sales. They can have a […]

Read More
img

Working Virtually and Taxes

JANUARY 08, 2020 If you work remotely, you might find yourself a little confused on how things will work when tax time comes around. Do you file by the rules of the state you live in or the one you work in? If the company you work for is in a different state than the state you live […]

Read More
img

The Legal Side of Having Virtual Employees, Explained

JANUARY 08, 2020 There is no question that there is a huge benefit to having a mobile office. You get more done, you can hire people from all over the world, and save almost entirely on overhead expenses that would usually come with a brick-and-mortar office. However, hiring remote employees comes with a different set of legal rules […]

Read More
img

Things You Should Be Doing After You Publish Your Blog

JANUARY 08, 2020 Do you click “publish” and then walk away for the day? You shouldn’t! If you have a blog that isn’t getting any traction, you probably aren’t doing the right things. The truth is, you should only be spending 20% of your blog time writing posts, and the other 80% of your time getting people to […]

Read More
img

How to Start a Blog

JANUARY 08, 2020 It seems that every business has a blog on the back end of their website. Does yours? If not, you should start one immediately – having a blog for your business  does wonders for SEO. Blogs also help your business reach a lot of people for a very little cost.   There is no technical […]

Read More
img

2020 Digital Marketing Checklist

DECEMBER 31, 2019 Let’s start here – when (and only when!) you can check off every single point in this checklist, your digital marketing plan is ready for 2020. There is no better time than the new year to upgrade or totally revamp your strategy, so even if you think you’re covered, review your plan anyway – and […]

Read More
img

Digital Marketing – The Absolute Basics

DECEMBER 31, 2019 There is no question about it – Digital marketing knowledge is an absolute must-have for any business, whether it is big or small, online or brick-and-mortar. If you want your brand to stay competitive, you have to get online. There is a popular saying that “if your business is not online, it doesn’t really exist”. […]

Read More

Our philosophy is based on the means to enable you to achieve the desired situations established with you even in relation to the current observed situation of your company. Join Satisfied Users!

Ask for your Audit!